n recent times, marketing has become a piece of cake with social media platforms. Especially TikTok! Its stunning features and user-friendly interface have attracted billions of users. Significantly the younger generation so-called Gen-Z. This is because the number of benefits it provides is endless. From ordinary people to well-known companies, everyone has benefitted by being present on TikTok.
Nowadays, users on TikTok even use options like the tiktok counter app as it helps them keep track of their live stats. Also, staying ahead of their competitors is made more efficient through this. However, among all the features of TikTok, the most useful and effective one is the “Paid ads.” Want to know more about how to leverage it for your sake? Then we have got you covered. In this article, we have gathered a few points on how to run an effective campaign on TikTok effortlessly.
What Are TikTok Paid Ads?
First of all, TikTok ads are a paid feature. Therefore, it provides excellent opportunities for businesses to advertise their services or products. Guess what? This feature allows users to display their ads only to a specified group of people. Isn’t that a heavenly opportunity for marketers? Because in traditional marketing methods, it was very tough for businesses to find whether their ads reached potential customers or not. With TikTok ads, this process was made more straightforward.
But TikTok ads are not all about targeting your audiences. It is more than that. If you want to get the most out of this feature, effective planning plays a vital role. So we have listed below how to master your TikTok ads and execute a successful campaign.
How to Run an Effective TikTok Ad Campaign?
Here we go if you are still trying to figure out where to begin your TikTok ads journey. Start with setting up an account!
1. Setting Up Your TikTok Account
In order to create an ad on TikTok, you will need to have a TikTok business account. Setting up an account on TikTok is very easy. Tap on the switch to the business account option in the settings. That is it. After creating your business account, TikTok asks for necessary details like username, bio, etc. Make sure that you follow these steps to finish setting up your profile.
2. Creating Your First Ad
After setting up your account, you are ready to get started with your ad campaigns. But how to create your 1st ad? Follow these steps.
- Head to the TikTok ads manager. In this tab, you will have access to the advertising dashboard and the tools you need to run a campaign.
- Now click the campaign button, then TikTok will direct you to choose an objective for your ad campaign. You can see reach, traffic, app installs, conversions, etc. Choose the appropriate one for your campaign.
- Later you will have to choose a name for your campaign. In order to make it easy for you to identify, add a relevant name to your campaign.
- TikTok provides ads in different formats. So in the next step, you will get to choose your ad placement. Some of the popular ad types are the infeed TikTok ad, Top-view ads, collections ads, and many more.
- The next step is the most important. In which you will get to choose your audiences! As audience targeting is key to good TikTok advertising. Set up this step more cautiously. You can target these ads based on specific metrics like age, gender, locality, user interest, etc.
- The next step is to set a reasonable budget and schedule.
- After scheduling, you will have to bid and create an ad. Task Done! After launching your ad campaigns, you can also make use of TikTokCounter to compare your before-after growth.
3. Optimize Additional Options
After creating your TikTok ad and launching it, follow the below-mentioned steps to produce more outstanding results.
Using hashtags(#), users can organize and categorize their content. In addition, it helps others find the main objective of the post. This may seem minor, but adding relevant and targeted hashtags can reap great benefits. For instance, you can research what your competitors are using or find relevant and trending hashtags to add to your ads.
Craft Your CTAs Carefully
The main objective of TikTok ads is CTAs. It is nothing but a call to action that you want a user to perform. Adding a clear and actionable CTA is very optimal. For example, if you are an eCommerce website adding a buy now or sign up button is an excellent choice, rather than adding a “call now” button which is useless. Keep your CTAs simple and relevant to your ad.
4. Explore Different Types of Ads
As mentioned earlier, there are different types of TikTok ads you can choose from. Such as
- TikTok in-feed ads
- TikTok top-view ads
- TikTok collection ads
- TikTok branded effects ads
- TikTok spark ads
- TikTok brand takeover ads etc.
Since there are so many types of TikTok ads, explore as many as possible. It will aid you in finding the best-suited type for your goals and objectives. Furthermore, you can opt for options like TikTokCounter to compare your engagement with different ad types.
5. Keep Your Ads Short
As we all know, by using TikTok ads, you can target a specific group of people. But how to turn them into your potential customers? Take the tips listed below into consideration.
- Keep your ads short and dynamic, i.e., capture attention in the first few seconds.
- Take a different approach to your TikTok ads by being creative.
- Focus on the human element by personalizing the message accordingly.
- Provide great high-quality visuals.
TikTok ads are the right option if you want to increase visibility, reach, conversions, sales, etc. These ads are not only meant for businesses to promote their products or services. Instead, it opened up opportunities for everyone—for example, influencers, startup companies, entrepreneurs, and artists.
The list goes on and on. With so many advantages, running an ad campaign will help you attain your end goals effectively and quickly.